Help your tenants get the decorating done with a wilko decorating card. It’s an easy and secure way to give your tenants access to a range of great quality decorating products to help them spruce up their space. We currently help dozens of councils and housing associations who love our helpful tracking facility. Simply load the card with any amount (there’s no minimum or maximum order value!), hand to your tenant, and they’re free to spend it on a wide range of decorating and DIY essentials – that’s a little win!
Benefits of the decorating card
- No minimum order value
- Cards can be loaded with as little or as much as you’d like
- Cards can be cancelled if needed
- We can provide a tracking and reporting service
- Credit account facility available
- Can be used in over 400 stores nationwide
- Wide range of great value decorating products available (see list below)
- Any remaining balance can be spent at a later date
- Friendly customer service
Products available to purchase with the decorating card
Gloss paint, matt emulsion paint, silk emulsion paint, wood varnish, damp seal, stain seal, paint stripper, paint brushes, rollers, roller kits, roller trays, extension poles, dust sheets, sandpaper, masking tape, white spirit, sealants, sealant gun, fillers, wallpaper scrapers, wallpaper, wallpaper paste, decorating tools.
For more information, email our customer service team at B2bsales@wilko.com OR phone 01909 505424
Paint & accessory packs
The decorating card can also be used to buy one of our handy paint and accessory bundle packs. A team member will be happy to order these in store and arrange delivery to any address. They’re available in a range of sizes for decorating one room or multiple rooms, making them perfect for tenants and housing providers.
For further details email B2bsales@wilko.com.